Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Schaumburg IL Spring 2007



















I had a wonderful show at Schaumburg this Spring. I stopped in at the class that The Bear Guys were running. Shane & Steven are wonderful artists and are a bunch of fun to be around. We had dinner with a bunch of artists and then went for a ride trying to find Hobby Lobby. None of us had the slightest idea where it was I wound up at Target instead.

The show was really well attended. There were over 40 artists ane there certainly was a buzz in the air. It was very difficult for me to get away from my booth for any amount of time. Fortueatley Laura Mathews took pity on me & gave me a break a couple of times. (& I never got a picture of her). All in all it was a very fun show!






1 comment:

Yvette said...

Amy it looks like you had a great time and it was a really fun show!

Currently Available