Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back From TBAI

Martha Burch, Donna Manthey & I started out for TBAI on Wednesday. Drove as far as Cleveland, stayed over night & started out again for TBAI. We decided to stop at an antique mall along the way & to our surprise we were greeted with a parade! How did they know we were coming???





We got to TBAI in time for the evening Wine Tasting & Meet & Greet. How much fun! We all got dressed up and got to mingle. Mindy Kinsey from Teddy Bear & Friends was there to award the TOBY Award winners. The most marvelous thing to Martha won The Public's Choice Award! I have never seen Martha speechless since I have known her & she could not say a thing! Shew was still walking on clouds when she got back to the room.


This is Johni Jacobson & her husband John.
TBAI is an absolutely exciting show. The 2nd night was an hour of voting for the best of the challenge pieces. Here I am with Jack Skellington. Then there was an hour of Preview Sale. What a flurry of activity & excitement!





The show itself was great and very busy. I am afraid I ignored most of my artist friends and kept pretty much to my booth. I met wonderful collectors from all over.


Kelly Graham & Daphne Blau are artists I did get pictures of.

All in all I cannot wait for next year to do TBAI again.


No comments:

Currently Available