Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas At The Thornton's
















We are all decorated for Christmas. I always have my big tree in the living room, decorated with all sorts of ornaments. I love unwrapping them all & thinking of the person I got each one from. I have ornaments that were made for me by my grandma, my mom, my sister & others. I also have my teddy tree in our sun room. Only teddies & bears allowed on this cute little stick tree. I have my mantle decorated with the "good" ornaments - breakables that we don't want the kids into. My little village is set up with it's train & a Santa that flies around the village. I also have several Santas that I have made over the years.





1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

Amy your home looks wonderfully Christmas! Love your Santas!!

Currently Available