Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are taking the day to tell someone you love them! I know I am.

It is hard to believe but at this time last month my husband & I were in the emergency ward at the hospital. We were both hit by a car while helping a driver get out of the ditch in front of our house.

I came through with no broken bones. I still have a large heomatoma that makes me look like I have a 3rd kneecap.

My husband was another story though. He had to have stitches to the back of his head & his knee was badly injured. He had surgery 2 days later. He still has a long way to go until he is recovered. He just got his stitches out & will have to wait at least another month before he can even put weight on his leg. Then the real fun starts. More therapy. It will be quite a while before we will know what happens next. Could be more surgery.

I thank God every day that Scott's injuries were not any worse than they were. And I give Scott extra kisses and hugs especially for Valentine's Day.

Please hug everyone that you love today!

1 comment:

Daphne Towle said...

Hi Amy, So great to see a post from you... been thinking about you and Scott and sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers your way!! You two both deserve lots of special hugs!!!

Currently Available