Saturday, April 11, 2009

You Are my Sunshine - My TBAI Challenge Piece





You are my Sunshine, my only sunshine.
You Make me happy, when sky's are gray,
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you!
Please don't take my sunshine away!
I can still remember my Grandma singing this song. It was one of her favorites, and therefore one of the first songs I ever learned. I still remember being in her kitchen, helping her with the dishes and singing this song.
Sunshine is a 16 inch mohair bear. She is made from super soft yellow mohair that is tipped with just a pinch of brown. She has light amber glass eyes that are embellished with satin cord and shading. She has a brown stitched nose and a sweet sweet smile. She is wearing a beautiful covered straw hat that is embellished with satin & lace roses. She comes with her own giant sunflower.


No comments:

Currently Available