Wednesday, August 29, 2007

State Fair WINNERS!




Every year my mom, my brother & I enter the State Fair judging. It was a successful year all the way around. My brother took 14 ribbons for photography. My Mom took 3 ribbons in sewing. I entered 3 things in the teddy/soft sculpture catagories & got 2 Blue Ribbons & a White! It is so much fun to watch the judging & my Mom & I go every year. We have been entering since around 1970 and have won ribbons every year. I really gets your heart pumping when they pick you your piece & when you get a Blue Ribbon it is wonderful. The only sad note on the day is that Art lost his little pal Moe at the Fair. I still have a call in to see if he turned up at the department Lost & Found.

1 comment:

Laura Lynn said...

A BIG Congratulations Amy!!!!!! WhooHOOO!!!!

Currently Available